• The KillerFrogs

Texas Tech Press Conference

don

Art to learn how to watch film. You have to teach them in spring and off season what they are looking for.

SR - come a long ways since he has been here. Its a change in college. He came in spring and was here in offseason, so its not like he's a true freshmen.

More worried about D guys. Offensive guys get to punt. More worried about how to stop them.

Morris will be back. We will have to be smart because he has been out. Over next 2 games, gain another player. Leadership and toughness.

Wild ending at Tech last time? And the frozen water bottles at me and Meach.

Early season firings? see more because of early signing date.

Chongo94

So, sounds like, regardless of how injured Hill is (still trying to figure out when that happened), SR will get way more playing time and some actual throwing attempts the next few games....very interesting.

tcumaniac

This will be Shawn's coming out party.

He will throw for 525 yards and rush for another 150 against Tech. 5 TD passes. 2 Rushing TDS.

We then go on to beat Baylor by 80.

In revenge, Matt Boesen literally rips Baker Mayfield's head off on the opening play of the CCG. Shawn leads us to a 3 TD victory.

The committee is so impressed by Shawn that we make it into the CFP playoffs and go win the whole damn thing, fulfilling the "2018 National Champions" located on the East Side rendering released today.

Moose Stuff

He will throw for 525 yards and rush for another 150 against Tech. 5 TD passes. 2 Rushing TDS.

In revenge, Matt Boesen literally rips Baker Mayfield's head off on the opening play of the CCG. Shawn leads us to a 3 TD victory.

The committee is so impressed by Shawn that we make it into the CFP playoffs and go win the whole damn thing, fulfilling the "2018 National Champions" located on the East Side rendering released today.

I feel like they’d end the game right after Baker got his head ripped off so everything you wrote after that is just silly.

TxFrog1999

The Man Behind The Curtain

I suddenly feel an urge to photoshop a Mortal Kombat Fatality...

Moose Stuff

What I read from this is that Robinson is going to play, maybe a lot, and maybe start, and he wants to protect Hill in a sense by saying he's injured.

That wouldn’t make much sense to me at all. Conference championship berth on the line and we’re benching our starting QB who isn’t playing bad at all in favor of a completely untested true freshman??? If he says Kenny is banged up then I’m going with that.