• The KillerFrogs

I Sure Do Miss

ftwfrog

Funny. While Dalton won the Rose Bowl for us I never thought he was the greatest QB in TCU history, and certainly not an NFL pro-bowler.

He had some awful games, see Fiesta Bowl, at Air Force 2007, etc. but he solidified his legacy in the granddaddy of them all and that’s what great QBs do, they show up in the big game.

The best TCU passer I’ve seen was Casey Pachall. That dude made NFL throws for 2 seasons. Sad that he couldn’t keep his boat straight.

The best TCU passer I’ve seen was Casey Pachall. That dude made NFL throws for 2 seasons. Sad that he couldn’t keep his boat straight.

I saw Pachall, in the stands with his girlfriend/wife(?), at the last home game. It's a shame that during his time at TCU, he wasn't able to reach his full potential. He appeared happy and healthy, so I hope life is good for him now. Is he still playing Canadian ball?

Lone Frog

I saw Pachall, in the stands with his girlfriend/wife(?), at the last home game. It's a shame that during his time at TCU, he wasn't able to reach his full potential. He appeared happy and healthy, so I hope life is good for him now. Is he still playing Canadian ball?

Best I can tell he's playing in the Spring League after a stint in the now-defunct Fall Experimental Football League.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Spring_League

Horny4TCU

Even Pachall threw interceptions. But he made quicker reads and had a cannon for an arm. Again, sad he made poor decisions and did not reach his full potential.

The Dalton, I met him multiple times on campus and he was a great guy all around. Great character and leadership. I think I only doubted him once, the UT game.

Horned Toad

I talked to Casey out in Lot 4. He said he wasn't playing ball anymore and was in Auto Finance at the moment. He said he was doing well. Good luck to him.