• The KillerFrogs

How-To Report Bad Ads/Redirects

TxFrog1999

The Man Behind The Curtain
We're working out the kinks and settings with the new ad guys. The ads between the posts will go back to the way they were once I can get the thumbs up from their tech guys that everything is working properly.

HG73

[EDIT August 2, 2017]

New procedure for reporting bad ads/redirects. Send an email [sean at this website dot com] or PM me directly with the following information, if available:

1. Device you were using (phone, desktop, tablet)
  2. If possible the type of device (Android/iOS) or Operating System (Windows/Mac)
  3. Browser you were using (Chrome, IE, Safari, Firefox, etc)
  4. Where you redirected to—if applicable (either a description like "App Store" or copy and paste the link from your browser's window)
I can then submit this to our ad workgroup and get a direct answer.

Furthermore, please be aware that it might not be one of our ads that caused the redirect, if your browser has any infected cookies still stored in it's memory it can be triggered by any type of media that calls the cookie. This means it could be anything from an image, video, or even a tweet with embedded media that triggered the redirect. If you get a redirect while using the site the best course is to close the window and clear your cookies then come back and surf the site again. If you get another redirect then it's on our end and we'll definitely need to know.
Sean, I use an Android phone on Chrome. I can't seem to reply to any posts (pretty sure I'm logged in), and when I want to leave a thread the only choice at the bottom is "Horned Frog Athletics" which takes me to the list of forums where I choose "Scott Nix Fan Forum" and get back to the list of threads. Can you help? I'm sure I'm doing something wrong on my end. But the site works fine on my PC. Thanks.

Purp

They've spiked up hard yesterday and today. Getting the Amazon and farealarm redirects alternating and it's damn near every page click.

SnoSki

Same issue others are having

f47ELw.jpg