1. Football camps in the three cities
2. AAC is moving HQ to Dallas
3. Indoor Football facility

froginaustin

What is SMUg up to?

* talking about how rich they are

* talking about how beautiful they are

* talking about how how smart they are

* talking about how everyone else is not as rich, beautiful, or smart as they are

I may have left something out, but I think that's pretty close to covering the waterfront.

Chongo94

5e0.gif

YA

What is SMUg up to?

* talking about how rich they are

* talking about how beautiful they are

* talking about how how smart they are

* talking about how everyone else is not as rich, beautiful, or smart as they are

I may have left something out, but I think that's pretty close to covering the waterfront.
You forgot to mention how they are always saying how ugly our campus is and the brick is horrible, etc.

Funny thing I have been on that campus many times and nothing there is impressive to me, except for Dallas hall.

Deep Purple

You forgot to mention how they are always saying how ugly our campus is and the brick is horrible, etc.

Funny thing I have been on that campus many times and nothing there is impressive to me, except for Dallas hall.
Nothing screams "Harvard wannabe" like red brick.

dawg

Two additional CJ crime scenes identified.

Do you mean Craig James allegedly killed 5 hookers in San Antonio while at SMU? And then, allegedly, Craig James killed another 5 hookers in Houston while attending Sounthern Methodist University? This on top of the, allegedly, five hookers Craig James slew in Dallas? That would mean Craig James murdered 15 hookers (allegedly) while getting paid to play football @ SMU (allegedly)?

RollToad

Baylor is Trash.
Do you mean Craig James allegedly killed 5 hookers in San Antonio while at SMU? And then, allegedly, Craig James killed another 5 hookers in Houston while attending Sounthern Methodist University? This on top of the, allegedly, five hookers Craig James slew in Dallas? That would mean Craig James murdered 15 hookers (allegedly) while getting paid to play football @ SMU (allegedly)?
Are you suggesting that Craig James killed as many as 15 hookers while getting paid to play football at SMU? Allegedly.

So, CJK15H? that seems (and somebody check my math) about three times as bad.