• The KillerFrogs

2018 Recruiting Thread

FROG PARENTS 1961

He was always the RG...Niang has always been the RT. And no...Pryor isn't a good tackle and hasn't played there in years
Bro, Niang is an amazing and talented big tackle. He had a bunch of starts as a true freshman, imagine that, as a kid from Connecticut who came to Texas and started many games with not more than a hand full of barbecue meals in him. Prior moved outside this year and was part of Pattersons offensive starting five. Niang was the 6th guy this year as GMFP went with 4 seniors as he wanted smart vets. Niang has always been coveted and was the 1st man in again when Patrick Morris went down. prior is a decent guard and also plays the tackle well. GP says so.

W

Way of the Frog

One of the dumbest arguments I have seen on here, and that is saying something. All you have to do is look at game replays on youtube and see that big #64 Pryor started the first four games at RT

view;_ylt=AwrB8pUExN5ZYDwAAK8unIlQ;_ylu=X3oDMTIzdnJ1NzVtBHNlYwNzcgRzbGsDaW1nBG9pZANlMDVkNGE2NzM2ZWZjMzgwOWRmMTIxZjY0MmIyN2M3NgRncG9zAzE3BGl0A2Jpbmc-

W

Way of the Frog

This is gonna end up being a big one IMO.

HELL YES!!!! Love this kid's video and then when you factor in a December grad PLUS 3 to play 3 the upside on this kid is big.

I love the year we are having so far and can't wait to see how it ends, but the potential for the defense next year adding a guy like this, Bowen coming back healthy, plus Collins and Overshown, and the other guys.

Future is bright on both sides of the ball. Now go get Avery or Coburn and the Shark.

CMcFrog

HELL YES!!!! Love this kid's video and then when you factor in a December grad PLUS 3 to play 3 the upside on this kid is big.

I love the year we are having so far and can't wait to see how it ends, but the potential for the defense next year adding a guy like this, Bowen coming back healthy, plus Collins and Overshown, and the other guys.

Future is bright on both sides of the ball. Now go get Avery or Coburn and the Shark.
So he has 3 years to play 3? That is huge.

W

Way of the Frog

Anyone have an idea how many of the players currently pledged to TCU are December graduates?