• The KillerFrogs

Why we hate TCU

FROG PARENTS 1961

Who else hates TCU?

Texas does
Baylor
TT
OK
the list goes on. T C U....soon to be ranked in the top 4. Taking down other teams that join the list of haters will be Clemson and Alabama. The National Champion Horned Frogs are now hated by all except the masses that love them Frogs

FROG PARENTS 1961

Did he just say we didn’t pay our dues in working our way into the big 12? Like it was given to us?
lol YUP them hillbillies went off on TCU joining the Big East and not playing a down. Also went off on Jamie Dixon saying he is a Pitt Panther forever before TCU they didn't even understand he was here before. It was hard to watch these bozos go off. Football is the only sport at TCU can't play basketball (no mention of the NIT championship) no baseball here? I believe these slapstick generals just recorded a fail.

Fred Garvin

I service the entire Quad Cities Area
The most intelligent member of the cast was the dog. They probably hate us a lot more now that we beat their arse again. More cheese with that whining about refs?

Of all our OOC opponents, excluding former in conference teams, Wisconsin has to hate us the most.

WhatTheFrog

The most intelligent member of the cast was the dog. They probably hate us a lot more now that we beat their arse again. More cheese with that whining about refs?

Of all our OOC opponents, excluding former in conference teams, Wisconsin has to hate us the most.

I don't know, I'm figuring Ole Miss hates us pretty good. We embarrassed those guys pretty well. We showed them what a real defense looked like. Not to mention the Ole Miss sideline reporter I gave hell to for 2 bowl games the following year...