• The KillerFrogs

2:30 Kickoff at OSU

MinFrog

a touchdown looks about right, unless Hill turns out to be a gunslinger in the SMU that can hang with Rudolph. Outside of that, a TD difference feels about right.

ThisIsOurTime

It's AT OSU. Be happy it's not a night game my friend.

I am well aware of where the game is going to be and don't care about that scant advantage. This is a premium game for the conference and it should be treated as such. TCU should be in primetime whether on the road or at home when you have two ranked teams playing each other. Wish our conference could do more to push these games into the primetime slots.

dawg

We aren't playing in Fort Worth. I only included road games because that is where we're playing.

Oops. This was me:
tenor.gif

Wexahu

I think the idea that it's somehow harder to win night games on the road is kind of ridiculous. I don't think it makes a damn bit of difference whether the game is played at 11:00, 2:30, 7:00 or 2:00 am.

In fact, I think the extra "hype", time and buildup going into a night game can actually work against the home team at times.

netty2424

I think the idea that it's somehow harder to win night games on the road is kind of ridiculous. I don't think it makes a damn bit of difference whether the game is played at 11:00, 2:30, 7:00 or 2:00 am.

In fact, I think the extra "hype", time and buildup going into a night game can actually work against the home team at times.
Night games are always a better atmosphere. Everybody is lubed up and ready to get it!! It makes a difference.

Wexahu

Night games are always a better atmosphere. Everybody is lubed up and ready to get it!! It makes a difference.

But once the ball is kicked off, it's a football game. Those players that are so juiced up by their home crowd are just as likely to screw something up than make a great play. I just think it seems like it makes a difference more than it actually does.

We've yet to play at Stillwater at night and have yet to win there. Our closest game in Norman was at night. Ohio State kicked OUs ass last year at night. OU kicked Ohio State's ass this year at night. It's just an overrated thing in my opinion.

netty2424

But once the ball is kicked off, it's a football game. Those players that are so juiced up by their home crowd are just as likely to screw something up than make a great play. I just think it seems like it makes a difference more than it actually does.

We've yet to play at Stillwater at night and have yet to win there. Our closest game in Norman was at night. Ohio State kicked OUs ass last year at night. OU kicked Ohio State's ass this year at night. It's just an overrated thing in my opinion.

Night games just have a little extra juice.

Power of Purple

Ticket Exchange Pass
If TCU and Okie State both win this coming weekend... book it...College Game Day will be in Stillwater. Frogs vs Pokes will be the best game of nationally ranked teams in the whole US. Isn't TCU 4-0 when College Game Day is in the house? 5-0 if you count them when they covered the Rose Bowl... Just sayin'

Yes. We are undefeated on Game Day.

TCU at BYU 2009
TCU Utah 2009
TCU Utah 2010
Rose Bowl
TCU WVU 2014

Only one home Game Day (sadly)

netty2424

Has this been reported? Sorry if I missed it:

Oklahoma State Cowboys freshman linebacker Brendan Vaughn was arrested Saturday and charged with "possession of a controlled and dangerous substance with intent to distribute within 2,000 feet of a school and possession of drug paraphernalia,"

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...n-vaughn-arrested-on-felony-marijuana-charges
He has been dismissed from the team as well.

EDIT http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...n-vaughn-arrested-on-felony-marijuana-charges