• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

mcdaddy

I know nothing about the wire but have been listening to more red dirt lately. Recently found Shane Smith and the Saints. Always been a Reckless, Turnpike and Mickey and the Motor Cars fan. Who else should I check out? Preferably bands I can catch in smaller venues.

Danke Schoene in el advance, amigo.
Would make an excellent playlist for a tailgate . . .

Frog-in-law1995

Had no idea he was doing one???

I cannot wait for it, but will probably change the channel once they reach the late 90s. I wasn't smart enough to trust my instincts when "Indian Outlaw" hit it big, so I hung on for another few years, bouyed mostly by George Strait, Alan Jackson, The Dixie Chicks and that Wade Hayes album I got way into for some reason. But by the time "She Thinks My Tractor's Sexy" charted and dominated North Side (even heard it at Pearl's, for crying out loud), I knew I was done for a while.

I will say, though, that Zac Brown is pulling me back in a little, but I can't deal with the red dirt stuff.

RollToad

Baylor is Trash.
And Apalachee Dan

Apalachee-Don.jpg
I had forgotten about that guy.

Holy crap.

PO Frog

Holy [ Finebaum ] the startlegram is going all in on the vox/buzzfeed click bait headline style. Every headline over there following the "here's what" pattern. What a joke.

Last edited by a moderator: