• The KillerFrogs

Some genius explain this to me -- on Hill

ifrog

I have my opinion of Hill and I hope I am wrong I would love to see Robinson play with the first team offense some this season against a good defense. I just don't like turnovers and Hill seems to make them too much to me.

I think that everyone knows your opinion about Hill. Nothing here to see.

hindry

I feel like posters on this board are searching for a reason to hate kenny hill. It does not make sense to me. He is going to be our starting quarterback the entire season unless have an absolutely terrible season. Anybody hoping to see Robinson as the starting quarterback this season is either hoping for Kenny Hill to get hurt or for TCU to be terrible.

don't hate him, but it seems he has got limitations and i fear that we will leave Robinson in mothballs while OC or GP take half the season to realize he is not a Heisman QB.
from what i can tell, Robinson can throw a rocket.

as much as i loathe the concept, i think we will need a 2 QB scheme, using Robinson on fades and posts and anything over the Safeties.

ifrog

don't hate him, but it seems he has got limitations and i fear that we will leave Robinson in mothballs while OC or GP take half the season to realize he is not a Heisman QB.
from what i can tell, Robinson can throw a rocket.

as much as i loathe the concept, i think we will need a 2 QB scheme, using Robinson on fades and posts and anything over the Safeties.

Now the local troll with a broken caps lock chimes in. This season is going to be a beating with some of you criticizing Hills every move.

ShreveFrog

Here is your genius reply.
Just like Andy Dalton, he has good days and he has days he'd like to forget (were you at the Fiesta Bowl vs. Boise?)

If a certain receiver does his job on a couple of plays, Dalton had a fine game, we win and no one gripes.

Did you watch the Fiesta Bowl vs. Boise?