• The KillerFrogs

#BAYLORTEARS

FrogCop19

I love how they are complaining about having to play 14 freshmen. I'm sorry, didn't we have to play 15 true freshmen and 15 RS freshmen (equaling 30, if my math is correct) because of injuries to knees, backs, and sprinkler heads a few years ago? And we went, what, to the Valero Bowl? And came back and won?

No excuses.

(Please tell me that was the same year...)

Brog

While I initially noted that maybe Baylor would finally find a "Rhule" they were willing to follow, it now appears that this Rhule will go the way of all other rules at Baylor.

Well, if he goes the way of all others at Baylor and is fired, at least it will be the Golden Rhule. He has a great contract.

NNM

I can eat 50 eggs
With the QB changed to Zach Smith, they're starting to gain some confidence that they will win against Duke.

There's one idiot who thinks they'll beat Oklahoma.

Yes, a pies de piedra (feet of stone) QB behind a paper thin OL.

giphy.gif

Last edited:

TCUdirtbag

Not sure I disagree. Although both are unthinkable crimes, child molestation cover-up has a slightly quicker path to hell IMO.

Not to over-compare two horrors. But in one instance multiple players were committing the crimes and the other players, coaches and administration was covering it up and creating a dangerous culture at every expense. In the other instance, the crime and the cover up was entirely at the coach/administration level. They're both horrific. But I feel bad for the players at Penn State and to some degree the naive fans and alums who had no clue. I have no pity for the players at Baylor or the non-victim students who knew what was happening.

FrogCop19

I love how they think they could just money-whip anyone into coming. After all those lawsuits and settlements, they're not even going to be able to afford rent on that [ Finebaum ]ter they lose football games in by next August. What makes them think they will have any more money to throw at a coach?

Brog

Just saw this over on the 315 BaylorBoard. A poster who goes by the name Robemcdo said in defense of Rhule:

The coaching group they brought in here actually saved this program. With one recruit last December, this program was on the brink of distinction.

"...On the brink of distinction." Yeah, I know it was probably just a typo, but it still stands. Real distinction.

Mean Purple

I love how they are complaining about having to play 14 freshmen. I'm sorry, didn't we have to play 15 true freshmen and 15 RS freshmen (equaling 30, if my math is correct) because of injuries to knees, backs, and sprinkler heads a few years ago? And we went, what, to the Valero Bowl? And came back and won?

No excuses.

(Please tell me that was the same year...)
You are correct. May be one of the best jobs done by a coaching staff in a long, long time. GP and staff coached those kids up. And now, we are starting to see some more results from it.

Oh, and Darn Baylol