• The KillerFrogs

Gary's D is Back...

W

Way of the Frog

SMU will be a nice transition from Arkansas to Oklahoma State. Sutton isn' the threat Washington is, but I am not sure anyone has a receiver quite like Washington.

Mustangs as pointed out though can throw the ball effectively and while they don't have the same offensive line talent they do scheme well.

tcuball3

Ticket Exchange Pass
SMU will be a nice transition from Arkansas to Oklahoma State. Sutton isn' the threat Washington is, but I am not sure anyone has a receiver quite like Washington.

Mustangs as pointed out though can throw the ball effectively and while they don't have the same offensive line talent they do scheme well.

Sutton is a 6'5" first round receiver, will most likely go before Washington, he will be all TCU can handle, the difference is QB is nowhere near as good as Rudolph

W

Way of the Frog

Sutton is a 6'5" first round receiver, will most likely go before Washington, he will be all TCU can handle, the difference is QB is nowhere near as good as Rudolph

Agree Sutton is a talent, he has been in the past, and will be a challenge on Saturday. Reminds me a bit of Mike Evans of A&M and Tampa Bay. Runs better than you think, uses his body well, and goes after the ball. Both are former basketball players who look more like they are rebounding a missed shot than catching a pass. Sutton actually is what I hoped Porter would develop into at TCU.

Washington is unique in that he is a receiver with the type of explosive speed that makes him very hard to handle in a spread offense. Bigger than people think and his is a physical runner after the catch. Both guys average a touchdown ever 5-6 catches. Big difference is Washington averages almost 20 yards a catch for his career and that is a career that is comprised of well over 200 catches.

Bob Sugar

I am sure Gary is happy, because, as in the '09 and '10 years, this team is getting a ton of 3-and-outs. Against JSU, 12 out of 15 drives were either 3-and-outs or turnovers on 3 or less plays. Against Ark that number was 5 of 10. So on the season, the TCU defense has held the opponents drives to 3 or less plays in 17 of 25 drives.

netty2424

Yes, you never see it coming.
3BidrKn.gif