• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

Purp

I've always thought that was the most important, pressure-packed pitch in the history of baseball.

Probably about 1 Billion people watching and it had to be a strong, confident strike. And it was. America was depending on him to deliver, to set an example we were strong and not gonna let terrorism screw with our culture. Amazing that a simple pitch can say Darn You so loudy.
May already have been touched on, but what made this more impressive than just the things you mentioned is that we was wearing a bullet proof vest when he threw it. From experience, those things will darn up your balance trying to throw a ball. A damned impressive throw with all that pressure as you mentioned.

Last edited:

Peacefrog

Degenerate
Randy Rogers
Whiskey Myers
Dirty River Boys
Casey Donahaw
Wade Bowen
Jason Boland
Roger Creager
Cory Morrow
Flatland Calvary
William Clark Green
Kevin Fowler
Stoney LaRue
Max Stallings
Cody Canada
Jamestown Revival
Ryan Bingham
JB and The Moonshine Band
Gary P Nunn
Robert Earl Keen
Jerry Jeff Walker
Steve Earle
Sam Riggs
ShineyRibs

And I left off Cody Johnson on purpose...not a fan.
You seem to have accidentally left off Florida Georgia Line.

Frog-in-law1995

You seem to have accidentally left off Florida Georgia Line.

And Apalachee Dan

Apalachee-Don.jpg

MTfrog5

Randy Rogers
Whiskey Myers
Dirty River Boys
Casey Donahaw
Wade Bowen
Jason Boland
Roger Creager
Cory Morrow
Flatland Calvary
William Clark Green
Kevin Fowler
Stoney LaRue
Max Stallings
Cody Canada
Jamestown Revival
Ryan Bingham
Gary P Nunn
Robert Earl Keen
Jerry Jeff Walker
Steve Earle
Sam Riggs
ShineyRibs

Really good list. I personlly like Cody Johnson but I liked him 5 years ago before he got big. His new stuff doesn't sound like anything he used to make so I can understand why some don't like him. He does put on a good show though even though his album right now is pretty slow

Tom Brown

It appears KFC is now showing a bunch more threads on the forum main page. Very welcomed change. With football season starting, Top's daily TCU news dump was kicking active threads down to page 2 every morning. I'm just way too lazy to go clicking on "next page" buttons.

Punter1 suggested that, thank him.

Ron Swanson

Need some advice on The Wire. Thinking about starting it up now that I'm thru with Narcos...which was insanely good.

Is the Wire that good?? What's it compare to...quality wise?? Never seen any episodes. Howard Stern loves it and I'm usually on board with his taste in shows.
It's much better than Narcos

Randy Rogers
Whiskey Myers
Dirty River Boys
Casey Donahaw
Wade Bowen
Jason Boland
Roger Creager
Cory Morrow
Flatland Calvary
William Clark Green
Kevin Fowler
Stoney LaRue
Max Stallings
Cody Canada
Jamestown Revival
Ryan Bingham
Gary P Nunn
Robert Earl Keen
Jerry Jeff Walker
Steve Earle
Sam Riggs
ShineyRibs

Try and catch Kody West. Denton boy, plays smaller venues, but getting more popular. Just played at a venue in Nashville. Has played Greene Hall a few times. Just released his first cd, called Green, it's available on a number places online. Son of a good friend of mine.

Frog-in-law1995

It's much better than Narcos

Heard so many good things about The Wire but couldn't get past the first couple of episodes. Same with Peaky Blinders. Just gonna have to make myself do it at some point.

As for Narcos, I'll watch season 3 but don't hold out much hope. There were 2 characters I found fascinating. One is now dead and the other (the hispanic DEA agent) is played by an actor whose movie career started to take off, so even if he's not phoning it in, he won't be around for season 4.

Punter1

Heard so many good things about The Wire but couldn't get past the first couple of episodes. Same with Peaky Blinders. Just gonna have to make myself do it at some point.

As for Narcos, I'll watch season 3 but don't hold out much hope. There were 2 characters I found fascinating. One is now dead and the other (the hispanic DEA agent) is played by an actor whose movie career started to take off, so even if he's not phoning it in, he won't be around for season 4.

Season 3 is the darning Brilesboobs....

Tom Brown

I have heard of most of those groups you all listed, but i've never listened to any.

Not into Red Dirt, not really into country or its sub genres.

satis1103

DAOTONPYH EHT LIAH LLA
I have heard of most of those groups you all listed, but i've never listened to any.

Not into Red Dirt, not really into country or its sub genres.
I'll go one step further, ol roomie.

Anything described as "country" produced post let's say 1988 is pure garbage. I would vastly prefer throwing up a terrible meal and eating it again, than to have to listen to a marathon of modern country. That's not hyperbole.

I can count on one hand the exceptions I have to this rule. Now, play classic country and we've got a party.

Punter1

I'll go one step further, ol roomie.

Anything described as "country" produced post let's say 1988 is pure garbage. I would vastly prefer throwing up a terrible meal and eating it again, than to have to listen to a marathon of modern country. That's not hyperbole.

I can count on one hand the exceptions I have to this rule. Now, play classic country and we've got a party.

Modern Country is awful IMO....Jason Aldean, Luke Bryan, Fla/Ga Line, etc.

Texas Country on the other hand is totally different. Give Whiskey Myers, Turnpike and Randy Rogers a listen and I'll all but guarantee you'll eventually be a big fan of the entire Texas Music Scene.

satis1103

DAOTONPYH EHT LIAH LLA

Texas Country on the other hand is totally different. Give Whiskey Myers, Turnpike and Randy Rogers a listen and I'll all but guarantee you'll eventually be a big fan of the entire Texas Music Scene.
I think you have a good point, and I am willing to carve out an exception for Texas country artists who started out just writing songs on a beat up acoustic.

Peacefrog

Degenerate

But Luke Bryan says "truck" within the first minute of every song so he has to be good.

QuilterFrawg

CDR USN (Ret)
It appears KFC is now showing a bunch more threads on the forum main page. Very welcomed change. With football season starting, Top's daily TCU news dump was kicking active threads down to page 2 every morning. I'm just way too lazy to go clicking on "next page" buttons.

It happened in the Ty Summers thread, of all things. Short discussion about needing more threads on the first page and TxFrog1999 took it for action, and Boom.