• The KillerFrogs

#BAYLORTEARS

Looks like Baylor will have 9 new starters for the Duke game. It's almost like Rhule is trying to embarrass Baylor as much as possible as quickly as possible.

If so, he is doing a pretty good job.

With the results the first two weeks with his original starters could you do any worse? Maybe it works maybe it doesn't, but either way they are going to hit rock bottom. Maybe he will find a good player somewhere on the roster?

Wexahu

I don't think it's really like it sounds...."9 new starters". I went down their "new" depth chart and it looks pretty similar to last week to me, lots of familiar names. They're just taking rotation guys and listing them as starters, but I don't think who plays the bulk of the minutes will change that much.

Kinda reeks of just throwing crap up against a wall to see what sticks.

I don't think it's really like it sounds...."9 new starters". I went down their "new" depth chart and it looks pretty similar to last week to me, lots of familiar names. They're just taking rotation guys and listing them as starters, but I don't think who plays the bulk of the minutes will change that much.

After the two teams the played beat them up physically and mentally now Rhule is going to ruin any confidence they had by benching them or not starting them. Did UT pay Rhule to coach at Baylor and screw them up worse than they were? Awesome if they did I would contribute to that fund.

NNM

I can eat 50 eggs
https://sports.yahoo.com/baylors-matt-rhule-toughest-job-college-football-184207015.html

Baylor's Matt Rhule has the toughest job in college football
Dan Wetzel
Columnist
Yahoo SportsSep 12, 2017

. . . .
In terms of football, now, who knows? The Bears have lost their last eight regular season games, including two this year against schools (Liberty and UTSA) that had never previously defeated a Power Five program.

Baylor got cup-caked by the cupcakes. With the teeth of the schedule upcoming, 0-2 could quickly become 0-8. Or who knows, even worse.

And there are plenty of people who would view that as karma.
. . . .

BU's new student recruitment video. Overall impression: Meh. It opens with two coeds running (for help? their lives?) and includes a female voice-over intoning "there are people there for you around every corner." Downbeat and somewhat creepy.

RollToad

Baylor is Trash.
https://sports.yahoo.com/baylors-matt-rhule-toughest-job-college-football-184207015.html

Baylor's Matt Rhule has the toughest job in college football
Dan Wetzel
Columnist
Yahoo SportsSep 12, 2017

. . . .
In terms of football, now, who knows? The Bears have lost their last eight regular season games, including two this year against schools (Liberty and UTSA) that had never previously defeated a Power Five program.

Baylor got cup-caked by the cupcakes. With the teeth of the schedule upcoming, 0-2 could quickly become 0-8. Or who knows, even worse.

And there are plenty of people who would view that as karma.
. . . .
When the hell was Baylor #2 in the polls?

RollToad

Baylor is Trash.
BU's new student recruitment video. Overall impression: Meh. It opens with two coeds running (for help? their lives?) and includes a female voice-over intoning "there are people there for you around every corner." Downbeat and somewhat creepy.

Yeah, there are people around every corner ready to rape, so watch out.

Frogcrates

"Someone's always there to help you and see you succeed..." unless you've been raped, in which case you SOL.

"It's about shared experiences..." captured on video on some recruit's phone.

"It's about faith... faith..." cults... "and faith." Mostly faith in CAB.

Last edited:

AroundWorldFrog

giphy.gif

Mean Purple

big 10 sux

jack the frog

Rhule seems to be panicking a bit and making concessions to some extent. That is a mistake with that group. The only way to deal with that fan base is to let them know right out of the gate that he is the coach, it is going to take time and he won't be swayed by no-nothings. Their lack of football knowledge is apparent.

NNM

I can eat 50 eggs
Rhule seems to be panicking a bit and making concessions to some extent. That is a mistake with that group. The only way to deal with that fan base is to let them know right out of the gate that he is the coach, it is going to take time and he won't be swayed by no-nothings. Their lack of football knowledge is apparent.

No doubt. That fanbase and culture is full of no-nothings. No means nothing to them, particularly when uttered by a vulnerable coed. They don't know the meaning of the word no.

Yes yes feel the hate let it flow through you Rhule no piss off all the fans to shut up and let you do your job