• The KillerFrogs

SMU point spread

Wexahu

How about Arkansas? Would he be riding the pine there?

Pickup boy Stidham didn't exactly light it up last week.

Could he beat this stat line:
19/35 for 183 yards, 5.2 average, 0 td, 1 INT, 21.1 QBR? Maybe he could start for that team.

Yes, I don't think Hicks would be starting at Arkansas.

What does Stidham have to do with anything? Since you've brought him into the conversation though, I think Stidham is better than Hicks too.

Purp

Obligatory:

bronies-photos-videos-documentary-My-Little-pony-adult-fans-conventions_2014-06-26_20-53-44.jpg

mlp-bronies-600.jpg

bronies-with-tails.jpg
Is the one with pink ears and blue hair FrogsMcGee?

Pretty sure the one to his right is BearRammage.

Purp

We go to Fayetteville and beat Arky by 21 (leaving quite a few points on the field) and you think we can't beat SMU by 18 at home? I guess SMU's 22 pt win at home over University of North Texas where they gave up nearly 500 yards was more impressive than TCU's 21 point win at Arkansas?

I know SMU has looked better than years past, but SFA lost to Southern Utah 51-14 last week so I wouldn't anoint them to win the super bowl just yet.
Pretty sure Southern Utah is in the upper echelon of college football with Liberty and UTSA. Formidable opponents, all of them. No shame for SFA losing to that bunch by that many points.

Bob

I'm personally more nervous about SMU than I was about Arkansas.
Whenever SMU makes you nervous, you need to evaluate your meds.

Either this team of TCU has the mentality to crush inferior opponents, or not, will be displayed Saturday. Personally, I'm in the Gary Patterson camp as being a believer. And, I don't give a rat's ass about the point-spread. Anybody who bets on 18 year-olds is an idiot.

NNM

I can eat 50 eggs
Not against Clemson.

Maybe KH could do better than 19/35 for 183 yards, 5.2 average, 0 td, 1 INT, 21.1 QBR against Clemson, maybe he couldn't.

But that's not the comparison. Do you think he will do worse than that in any game this year? He hasn't yet.

Waccy Frog

No fear that we loose just I'm worried that we [ ricardo ] around and have a close game loosing any confidence and momentum for OkSt. We need to be swinging big balls when rolling into Stoolwater.

I can't possibly see how letting SMU stay close in this game would affect our play in Stillwater two weeks later. You may be worrying about the wrong thing.

WhatTheFrog

Whenever SMU makes you nervous, you need to evaluate your meds.

Either this team of TCU has the mentality to crush inferior opponents, or not, will be displayed Saturday. Personally, I'm in the Gary Patterson camp as being a believer. And, I don't give a rat's ass about the point-spread. Anybody who bets on 18 year-olds is an idiot.
You haven't been a fan for long, have you? SMU farged TCU's 2005 season. The lone loss and prevented TCU from doing something really special that year.

dawg

You haven't been a fan for long, have you? SMU farged TCU's 2005 season. The lone loss and prevented TCU from doing something really special that year.

Not to mention the scare they put in the 2015 team. SMU will bring everything they have on Saturday afternoon.

Bob

I've been going to Frog games since 1952. Eat [ Finebaum ] and screw 2005 when Gary made the mistake of playing an injured Tye Gunn. Anyway, if you knew anything about gambling, the safest bet is usually an upset underdog playing as a favorite the next week. In the current case, TCU was favored, so SMU better hold on for the ride.

Wexahu

This is Morris' chance to once and for all become the undisputed front-runner for his dream job down in College Station. He'll have them as ready as they can be.

We are way better than them, but this game still scares me.

WhatTheFrog

I've been going to Frog games since 1952. Eat [ steaming pile of Orgeron ] and screw 2005 when Gary made the mistake of playing an injured Tye Gunn. Anyway, if you knew anything about gambling, the safest bet is usually an upset underdog playing as a favorite the next week. In the current case, TCU was favored, so SMU better hold on for the ride.
Racist, IMO.

I'm not a gambler, so that is moot. It is a big rivalry game, no matter what the records have been since the death penalty. You can't discount the hate that SMU has for us and, like dawg said, they will throw everything they have at us.

Boomhauer

This is Morris' chance to once and for all become the undisputed front-runner for his dream job down in College Station. He'll have them as ready as they can be.

We are way better than them, but this game still scares me.

No doubt the A&M BOR will be tuning into this one

cdsfrog

Maybe SMU is wildly better than last year but I doubt it.

38-14 something like that.

SMU didnt ruin our 2005 season, our QB did. Had like 5 turnovers that game. Ballard replacing him down a couple scores in the BYU game saved our season.

TX_Krötenechse

Man, you guys are off your meds

This team played with intensity against JSU and didn't let mistakes stop them against Arky. SMU is a decent team this season, better than most of the teams they've had in the past, but our guys have proven they have the ability to not overlook a weaker opponent and keep going.

We are gonna roll unless the wheels fall off. SMU will score some points, probably on the deep ball, but I'll happily give up a couple of big plays if we are able to contain their normal offense, which we should be able to do without much trouble.