• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

QuilterFrawg

CDR USN (Ret)
I find it laughable that the Dallas/LA pre-season football game is blocked here in the Austin area. It's listed on the NFL Network, but they're showing some Longhorn nonsense.
I mean it's pre-season, and the Cowboys.
Who really cares?
Rather watch the Houston/Texas baseball game anyway.

netty2424

I find it laughable that the Dallas/LA pre-season football game is blocked here in the Austin area. It's listed on the NFL Network, but they're showing some Longhorn nonsense.
Who really cares?
FWIW no AG sighting yet. They've played 3 RB's, Gurley, Malcolm Brown(UT), and Eric Davis(Rookie-USC). Davis has fumbled twice and still no AG. Anyone know if he's hurt?

nwlafrog

FWIW no AG sighting yet. They've played 3 RB's, Gurley, Malcolm Brown(UT), and Eric Davis(Rookie-USC). Davis has fumbled twice and still no AG. Anyone know if he's hurt?

AG has been snap chatting a pretty gnarly injury to his hand that required surgery. Doubt he plays because it looked straight nasty. He didn't say what he did, just gruesome snaps of the wound pre and post operation.

Punter1

Who really cares?

It's not blocked for me...at least on Direct TV. Channel 42 CBS

netty2424

AG has been snap chatting a pretty gnarly injury to his hand that required surgery. Doubt he plays because it looked straight nasty. He didn't say what he did, just gruesome snaps of the wound pre and post operation.
Unfortunate. That was the only reason I was watching the game.

And interesting how people use various social media platforms. His Instagram has nothing related to his hand injury.

I'm going to float the Guadalupe for a buddies birthday. Just got a case of beers and some breakfast tacos. I plan to be passed out by 6pm after all beers are gone and river is conquered. Should be a good day.
I went on a float trip back in 2009 with my then girlfriend. Some arsehole stole her away that day. Broke my heart. I hear they are married now with kids and all.

Ron Swanson

Who really cares?
Games are generally blocked on NFL Network because they're on a local channel

ShepFrog

Applied to Arkansas for another master. 3 important things, if I get in...
1) I will never be one of those D-Bags that chant, "SEC, SEC, SEC!".
2) Frogs come first, when they play.
3) Damn! They also, have some fine young ladies on that campus. I bet They are all from Texas. TCU still has hotter though.

ATC Frog

Just starting watching Ozark on Netflix. It is darning so good. Funny, dark, original.

Quick synopsis to wet your beak...Guy moves from Chicago to the Ozarks and buys a strip club to launder money for the mob. That sounds cheesy I guess...but It's not. Jason Bateman is the lead guy. It's awesome .

That show is next on my list. Heard some pretty great things about it.

Latest posts