• The KillerFrogs

The Jamie Dixon MBB Recruiting Thread

We have a scholly open and Deontae Hawkins transfer from Illinois St by way of BC has reopened his recruitment. I remember him being athletic and a pretty good defender.

Salfrog

Tier 1
I see where the 7 ft center true Freshman from W. Kentucky was given his release yesterday. He was a 5* recruit. Could there be any interest from Dixon in this kid? He hasn't even played in a game yet.

sandiegojack

Anyone know details of what is going on with Kevin Samuel?

Apparently he is not working out and is not going to Australia because of some paperwork issues

ScottPatrick

I see where the 7 ft center true Freshman from W. Kentucky was given his release yesterday. He was a 5* recruit. Could there be any interest from Dixon in this kid? He hasn't even played in a game yet.

It will be interesting to see how this turns out. He was expected to be a one and done kid but since he enrolled at WKU and participated in practices he has to sit a year unless given a waiver. If he goes D1 I suspect it will be closer to home at LSU.

It was a shady deal from the start with his godfather at WKU.

ScottPatrick

Is this good?

6-9/220 PF with offers from OkieSt, TAMU, IoSt, LSU, Mizzery and Hous, Kendric Davis mentioned he was one of the area kids he was working hard to get. Took his official at TCU in June 2016 with his mom.

Not a lot of film on him but from 2016 summer:

Last edited:

sandiegojack

with the depth on the roster, it only makes sense to get a super recruit with the last open scholarship. no reason to take a role player with the number of good players.

sdj