• The KillerFrogs

#BAYLORTEARS

netty2424

How is that douchenozzle still allowed on high school campuses?

Shouldn't he have to stay at least 300 feet from any school?
He definitely shouldn't be allowed, but seriously why is he at a high school looking at recruits? For who? Is he on some schools payroll? Bizarre.

SwissArmyFrog

It could be skin cancer issues. They can start cropping up as you start to get older. My dermatologist is adamant that I either wear sunscreen or more coverage with my clothes whenever I spend even a small amount of time in the sun.

I had a skin cancer removed last month, and am having another removed on Wednesday.

Maybe Briles has tats, or found that he came to like the look (so he wears sleeves at night games, too), but it wouldn't surprise me at all if he were reducing exposure to the sun.

Smellslikeroses

It could be skin cancer issues. They can start cropping up as you start to get older. My dermatologist is adamant that I either wear sunscreen or more coverage with my clothes whenever I spend even a small amount of time in the sun.

I had a skin cancer removed last month, and am having another removed on Wednesday.

Maybe Briles has tats, or found that he came to like the look (so he wears sleeves at night games, too), but it wouldn't surprise me at all if he were reducing exposure to the sun.

Don't ruin it for us.

Waccy Frog

I see your mistake. You thought we actually wanted an answer. Darn Baylor.

Big Frog II

Yeah, right.

NNM

I can eat 50 eggs