• The KillerFrogs

#BAYLORTEARS

This is why Dallas Morning News sucks. It's a bunch of Baylor and UT apologists. And what is this trash doing on a supposedly TCU twitter feed? Matt Mosley is Baylor, get his crap off TCU feeds. We know he doesn't want Baylor to get the death penalty it would make him cry. He would be hurt by it and loses out to see that scum of a university play football. If any university deserves the death penalty or any penalty that is Baylor.

Death Penalty is used to change culture and that is exactly what Baylor needs.

So far they have gotten no punishment and I expect because NCAA has done nothing they will continue to breed the same problems (seen or hidden), and hire the same like minded coaches and staff in the future. I know recruiting they will continue to cheat to bring them back, Temple was no clean program and Rhule has shown already his staff doesn't make good choices.

RollToad

Baylor is Trash.

This is why Dallas Morning News sucks. It's a bunch of Baylor and UT apologists. And what is this trash doing on a supposedly TCU twitter feed? Matt Mosley is Baylor, get his crap off TCU feeds. We know he doesn't want Baylor to get the death penalty it would make him cry. He would be hurt by it and loses out to see that scum of a university play football. If any university deserves the death penalty or any penalty that is Baylor.

Death Penalty is used to change culture and that is exactly what Baylor needs.

So far they have gotten no punishment and I expect because NCAA has done nothing they will continue to breed the same problems (seen or hidden), and hire the same like minded coaches and staff in the future. I know recruiting they will continue to cheat to bring them back, Temple was no clean program and Rhule has shown already his staff doesn't make good choices.

You're just jealous of their success.

NNM

I can eat 50 eggs
Is that a statue or a bust?

Trick question. It's both...a statue of a bust.

giphy.gif

jack the frog

If you can't sleep, turn on Baylor Spring game on now, FOX SW. D looks brutal. Can't tell how good O will be.

Just barely caught it as I sailed by with the remote but I believe the halftime announcer said something about anyone that survived the spring without injury deserved an award.

Double D

Tier 1
At halftime, they lined everybody up on the 45 yard line and gave out all these cheesy awards... 'most improved player in the Spring', 'best non scholarship player', 'best FCA contributor', etc.

After that, John Morris aka the Baylor version of 'Ned Flanders' made the comment about getting an award if you made it through Spring ball. Evidently, they had a ton of injuries during the Spring.

What does that even mean?