• The KillerFrogs

2017 Baseball Season Thread

f_399

I think we are going with Lodolo - Traver - Howard this weekend - anyone else at the luncheon confirm, I don't trust my hearing lol

frognutz

Just what we needed...

0arvm1c.gif

f_399

Schloss spun it off to be a good thing and he may have a point.

This gives an opportunity for someone else to get more playing time and shine.

It will be beneficial in the postseason to have pitchers with game time experience and even better as a starter. Never know if you have to be in the losers bracket and need 4 deep pitcher rotation.

Pharm Frog

It will be beneficial in the postseason to have pitchers with game time experience and even better as a starter. Never know if you have to be in the losers bracket and need 4 deep pitcher rotation.

Maybe. Hoping I'm wrong. But I will be very surprised if we see him on the mound again this season. Not stunned-beyond-belief type of surprised but pretty surprised. "A few weeks" is quite substantial at this point of the season. I am very confident that whatever happens will be in the best interest of JJ.

Pharm Frog

There's my spin on it.

Wow. I don't know of anyone who can immediately step into JJ's cleats and start throwing 7 and 8 inning no-no type stuff but there's a lot of real good pitchers on this team. I fully expect to see some great performances and some interesting rotations both during the weekend and in-game.

f_399

It's not like he is done for the year.

Schloss seemed pretty confident.

Did anyone even see when he was injured? No one(general public) had a clue.

NNM

I can eat 50 eggs
Maybe. Hoping I'm wrong. But I will be very surprised if we see him on the mound again this season. Not stunned-beyond-belief type of surprised but pretty surprised. "A few weeks" is quite substantial at this point of the season. I am very confident that whatever happens will be in the best interest of JJ.

Yep. Not "a few days," or "a game or two." "A few weeks" is very specific and is not good.

This should be exhibit B to any of the idiots who continue to criticize Schloss for using up his players for short term gain. Exhibit A is shutting down Luken's pitching last year.

GP's Step-Son

A good thing? We're currently projected as the last national seed and keep slipping.

We need to win games and win games now. Janzack will miss Tech next weekend, trrrrbllllleee.