• The KillerFrogs

2017 TCU Football Season Ticket Renewals

netty2424

I was able to move closer to the 50 and able to get my coveted spot in the tennis lot. I didn't realize I'd save $750 by moving over there. I wanted to get over there b/c there was so much more shade and less traffic with kiddos running around everywhere.

View attachment 3084
We're in the tennis lot as well, 14 I believe. Despite the walk to and from the stadium, it's really a great lot to tailgate in. The shuttle is nice, but it takes quite a lap to get back to the stadium.

Purp

We're in the tennis lot as well, 14 I believe. Despite the walk to and from the stadium, it's really a great lot to tailgate in. The shuttle is nice, but it takes quite a lap to get back to the stadium.
We'll have to party with dirtbag and his litter. I'm almost as excited about tailgating in that lot as I am the actual football season coming up. My wife's college roommates have been in that lot for years so we'd always stop by and hang out with them for an hour or so before moving over to lot 4 to set up shop. It's definitely a better location for a tailgate and the added win of not having to circumnavigate AGC a couple times each game day with infant/toddlers is another big win.

ftwfrog

Sounds like a bunch of meows who need shade.

Moved from 215 to 302. Not really any better seats but I got sick of the people in front of me with their two kids turning around and getting upset every time I drop a C bomb. The nerve of some folks.

10 Key Frog

Sounds like a bunch of meows who need shade.

Moved from 215 to 302. Not really any better seats but I got sick of the people in front of me with their two kids turning around and getting upset every time I drop a C bomb. The nerve of some folks.

Welcome to 302. My renewal slot is tomorrow but I likely renew unless something more attractive is there when my time comes up.

Bob Sugar

that's still illegal in Texas
giphy.gif

atofrog

Contributor
Well, I made my move, so I cannot access the map any longer. Good luck to those still waiting to pick.
For all my concern about losing SEZ seats it turned out to be a whole lot of nothing. Peace is at peace. And no more parking garage traffic nightmares.

Sounds like things worked out for both of you. This is great to hear. Thanks for your continued support!

Go Frogs!