• The KillerFrogs

#BAYLORTEARS

Chongo94

http://www.baylorfans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=322942&p=5789757#post5789757

Thread is titled "Bad New Coming ..."

First post:

"Bad New is Coming
One of our chaplains has been fired for sleeping with a volleyball player. Why tf can we just not have people in our athletic department chill out for one efffing second."

Edit: sorry, couldn't resist. Here's the second post, which perfectly illustrates the intellectual genius of the typical Baylor fan:

"Please tell me all was consensual?! While it's pore form sleeping with a student, at least tell me it was between consenting adults!!!"

Edit 2: Because I'm in a different time zone (+7) and not sleeping this week, I took the hazardous task of wading through that thread on BF. All the usual tropes are there: It happens everywhere; she must have been too attractive to resist; this is old news; it's not a football problem; the liberal media, etc.

The amount of grammar errors and spelling mistakes in that thread by those guys is astounding...

tcudoc

attachment.php

Chongo94

Baylor people are so damn weird...from that thread:

"ABC BEAR
Seabury's Barber College fanRep Points: 4218
quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Pale Rider
Been there done that and not good. No more. Wife must be present to counsel any female."

I have discovered through reflection of close calls that any sensual temptation always begins in the bowels and percolates upward so quickly that it seems to emanate from somewhere else besides the base of the gut. I've always taken this as my final warning and signal to escape whatever circumstances my silly head walked me into."

"ABC BEAR
quote_icon.png
Been there done that and not good. No more. Wife must be present to counsel any female."

I have discovered through reflection of close calls that any sensual temptation always begins in the bowels and percolates upward so quickly that it seems to emanate from somewhere else besides the base of the gut. I've always taken this as my final warning and signal to escape whatever circumstances my silly head walked me into."
I can't even...

RollToad

Baylor is Trash.

"ABC BEAR
quote_icon.png

IMG_0436.GIF

TCURiggs

"ABC BEAR
quote_icon.png

What in the blue darn?