• The KillerFrogs

Legit complaint: bird droppings

Our seats were plastered with bird crap. They were spotless for the Grambling game. All seats under the light poles were in the line of fire. It was nasty. It would have been nice if they power washed the seats a few days before but a smarter idea would be to do something to deter birds from congregating up there in the first place.

PurplFrawg

Administrator
There's a great playground at Alice Carlson. Maybe they could be convinced to move over there.

birds_playground.jpg

wes

KIllerfrog Emeritus
Our seats were plastered with bird crap. They were spotless for the Grambling game. All seats under the light poles were in the line of fire. It was nasty. It would have been nice if they power washed the seats a few days before but a smarter idea would be to do something to deter birds from congregating up there in the first place.

Sounds like a situation that Ross Bailey was unaware of because he would have seen to it that the seats were cleaned. Drop him a note about it

Deep Purple

They're doing better than that. They're training the birds not to crap at all.

fanatical frog

Many of the other "legit complaints" (seat cushions; water bottles; parking; seat selection process, etc) have gotten responses like "we're in the b12 now, get used to it" or "quit your whining , this ain't the WAC, would you rather still be in the MWC?". I won't be that snide ....but ....bird droppings ? Seriously? Bring a hankerchief.

Limp Lizard

Yum....chewy drinks.

And this is TCU's fault...how? Outdoor activities always have that problem. Same when I drive my SL55 AMG with the top down...birds are a problem.

tcudoc

Okay, passing out finches to all of the guests was a bad idea. You got me there. In fact, I may have inadvertently poisoned all of the frog fans.
Will%20Ferrell%20Soccer%20Ball.jpg