• The KillerFrogs

Ja'Juan Storey - Wide Receiver Transfer from Florida

frognutz

was there ever any official news on the LSU Jenkins guy? I saw someone say here that he had transferred but never saw any news report.

Kaiser

was there ever any official news on the LSU Jenkins guy? I saw someone say here that he had transferred but never saw any news report.

I thought I read a post practice GP rant about how right now he'd play the scout teams with Jenkins & Aaron Green over our 1st team right now if he could.

G

Ghost of UPub

David Jenkins is listed on the official TCU roster and is wearing #26.

Story is a big-time athlete and would be a great compliment to Brown and some of the other young receivers.

It would be nice if a couple of offensive tackles would like to transfer while we are collecting talent for 2013.

TCUSA

Story is a big-time athlete and would be a great compliment to Brown and some of the other young receivers.

It would be nice if a couple of offensive tackles would like to transfer while we are collecting talent for 2013.

How many friggin' wideouts do we need? Geez--we've got WR's coming out our ears.

abell2do

I have found any indication he is coming to TCU. Also, he was recruited as an athlete, so he could easily compete in our secondary. Enjoy reading any articles about him coming to TCU!!

West Coast Johnny

I have found any indication he is coming to TCU. Also, he was recruited as an athlete, so he could easily compete in our secondary. Enjoy reading any articles about him coming to TCU!!
There aren't any articles that he is coming to TCU. The source is Greg Autman's twitter feed. He's a writer for the Tampa Bay Times.

Greg Auman ‏@gregauman

Nature Coast WR Ja'Juan Story, transferring from Florida, had initial contact today with USF, Wisconsin, TCU and Duke, his uncle said.