• The KillerFrogs

Important Announcement

wes

KIllerfrog Emeritus
It is with a heavy heart that Scott and I want to announce that Killerfrogs.Com has been acquired by Rivals and will be integrated into their network system within the next 3 months. Negotiations for the purchase of Killerfrogs have been ongoing for several months and were conducted by Rivals president Gary Bartholomew.

Both Scott and I will remain as "consultants" for the 90 day transition period but beyond that, there are no plans to remain with the site.

It has been our pleasure to have offered this site to the TCU fan and it has been one helluva ride.

wes

KIllerfrog Emeritus
Congratulations, but dammit all, anyway. It just won,the the same anymore.

Hook,%20Line,%20and%20Sinker%20(title).jpg

(I'm going to get Banned if I do not EDIT this Immediately) (I'm going to get Banned if I do not EDIT this Immediately) (I'm going to get Banned if I do not EDIT this Immediately) Noooooooooooooooooo

ShivasFrog

Wes, please accept my heartfelt appreciation for your reminding me of the significance of today's date. When I read your first post my gullibility guard was down, but now, thanks to you, I'm prepared for whatever may come my way.

wes

KIllerfrog Emeritus
Wes, please accept my heartfelt appreciation for your reminding me of the significance of today's date. When I read your first post my gullibility guard was down, but now, thanks to you, I'm prepared for whatever may come my way.

Always happy to help a fellow Horned Frog