• The KillerFrogs

Seat Selection Day

HFrog1999

Is anyone on here picking today? I went to the site and it said it was down until 8:30 for maintenance. I can't wait to see what seats start going first.

cdsfrog

Is anyone on here picking today? I went to the site and it said it was down until 8:30 for maintenance. I can't wait to see what seats start going first.

Earliest I saw that someone posted is 3/13. Anyone picking today must have like a 1000+ points heh

TCU Reefer

#1 ranked person is Four Sevens, who already has a suite via $15M contribution. Wonder how many tickets they will eat up first.

HFrog1999

Actually, the first pick belongs to Milburn Pennybags. I heard he selected all the seats in sections 104 and 105 and renamed them Park Place and Baltic Avenue.

HFrog1999

I am picking today and the site still says it is down for routine maitenance. This was at 8:50 am.
pleasestandby400.jpg

BoydAveFrogFan

sure is some strange seat selections emerging on both sides of the field. so much the same patterns even in the endzone seats. there seams to be some manipulation going on.

Trelvis

Somebody has picked the same two seats on every row for almost every section on the West side 100, 300 and 400 levels. So weird.

In sections 233, 234, 235, etc... the 2 middle seats are taken up for the entire section all the way up in each section.

First 10 rows of section 231 gone as well...

Either something is messed up or TCU reserved alot of tickets to keep.