• The KillerFrogs

more drug arrests?

Rabble Rouser

supertroopersbust.jpg

PurplePainD

pretty funny that the 2005 lexus suv was mentioned in the cbs sports article but not the 64,000 dollar F250

very surprised there wasnt a single range rover

don

So they found a little over $1000 per drug dealer?

saw this update on FWST:
Melody McDonald, a spokeswoman for the Tarrant County district attorney's office, said Wednesday afternoon that the DA is awaiting "complete information" from Fort Worth police before deciding whether to accept the cases.

Big Frog II

Keep in mind all of this is reported by Channel 5 News, the "National Enquirer" of the local newscasts.

Their sports and weather is great, but their news operation borders on juvenile.

Limp Lizard

I find it suspicious that this is going down now that the hype over the original arrests is dying down. Almost as if someone is trying to keep TCU in front of a negative image. Anybody seen Jackie Sherrill lately (outside of numerous aggie functions and college station)?

InterestedObserver

Keep in mind all of this is reported by Channel 5 News, the "National Enquirer" of the local newscasts.

Their sports and weather is great, but their news operation borders on juvenile.

I find Fox 4 to be worse, but all are bad.

I've wondered whether it was TCUPD or FWPD that tipped off Channel 5 the day of the "raids". They were the only station there (which they continue to remind us with each broadcast).

Opintel

Moderators
They found guns!

Long guns, frequently used for hunting...but even if they were pistols, it is not illegal to own them and have them in their house.

Makes me wonder, so what? Good grief, this ain't Chicago.:blink:

roddog

Banned
They found guns!

Long guns, frequently used for hunting...but even if they were pistols, it is not illegal to own them and have them in their house.

Makes me wonder, so what? Good grief, this ain't Chicago.:blink:

guns and illegal activity dont exactly mix well :rolleyes:

LeisureFrog

Can you imagine how many shotguns and rifles they would have seized if they just went door to door in the Greek? Heck, the Phi Delts and Kappa Sigs would have needed triple digit figures. I never dealt drugs, but certainly had a 12, 20 and 270 under the bed.

This is a great opportunity for some Radio/tv/film students to make a spoof documentary. Spinal Tap style/genre, featuring FWPD and TCUPD.

I saw more brutal fights in school that were more serious in nature.

A scare tactic to our, more fortunate than other, youth should not disparage a historically and economically iconic institution. Next think you know the regional IRS is going to challenge the Moncrief, Bass, Richardson, Rainwater families and "seize" all of their fly rods.