• The KillerFrogs

Donor Parking Renewal Packets

TCUdirtbag

General Admission lots $200--$500
Reserved lots $750--$2,500

Lots are renamed, names include LT east, LT west, Sam Baugh, Jim Swink, Bob Lily

Deadline is March 30

Information on Frog Club Website: http://www.froglinks.com/s/441/frogClub_internal.aspx?sid=441&pgid=3349&gid=1&cid=5879&ecid=5879&post_id=0
2012 Parking Map: http://www.froglinks.com/s/441/images/editor_documents/frogclub/2012donorparking-mapw-pricing_022212.pdf

TCUdirtbag

So after March 30 the lots are opened up to lesser forms of life?
Doubtful. It will take them a while to assign everyone and try to accommodate relocation requests. Like season tickets, I'm sure there will then be an order for who gets next shot at open spots---probably something like (1) members of Frog Club without season parking; (2) current season ticket holders without FC membership or season parking; (3) new season ticket holders; (4) anyone else.

I would guess it will take a month or so to assign the renewals to spots.

Screaming Flea

At this time, UBC does not know what they will do. In other words, no decision and won't know until the 20Th or so of March. I suppose if they do offer parking, it will be comparable to FC parking.

Parking has become a problem due to increased attendance.

JugbandFrog

I didn't park much in Lot 13, and it was a nice, pretty sparsely populated lot, but I have a feeling it will be packed this fall. I am thinking of upgrading, if possible, to $500 lot across from the Rickel.

BirdDogFrog02

I didn't park much in Lot 13, and it was a nice, pretty sparsely populated lot, but I have a feeling it will be packed this fall. I am thinking of upgrading, if possible, to $500 lot across from the Rickel.

Lot 13 was sparse because Burleson's closer. It's a 3 beer walk into the game from out there, Jug

TCUkanoot

I just checked with the FC about being on the waitlist. Figured I'd share...

Following the renewal period for current football parkers and the necessary time it will take us to make any changes we will then begin contacting individuals on the waitlist sometime in April.

JugbandFrog

Lot 13 was sparse because Burleson's closer. It's a 3 beer walk into the game from out there, Jug
I had my parking out there, but rarely parked out there as I was drinking at The Pub and hanging out at Fuzzy's pre/post game. I hardly used the parking. When I did though, the walk was actually rather nice, and it was easy to get out.

GoFrogs

Just curious, how do these prices compare with prior years? I'm assuming an increase but is it like a 100% increase or....?

D_Frog

So what happened to the old Lot 1 around the stadium and all the patios? Will that area ever be back?
What are they doing with all those people who had the patios? Didn't they pay upfront for those for a long term deal?