• The KillerFrogs

Mrs. Tommy Tuberville

roddog

Banned
TCU at least expelled the drug dealing kids and kicked them off the team, justice. But its Lubbock they don't punish the wrong. Must be why Lubbock is a pit.

what exactly have they been charged with again, where has justice been done????????????? maybe if this was in fw and pattersons wife who had accidently run a red light and killed someone she would have been given the electric chair :rolleyes:

what exactly have they been charged with again, where has justice been done????????????? maybe if this was in fw and pattersons wife who had accidently run a red light and killed someone she would have been given the electric chair :rolleyes:

I know nothing about law details but I believe if convicted of misdemeanor vehicular manslaughter, you face up to one-year in a county jail. I'm sure probation and license taken away if not jail time. Then I'm sure civil suit will give $ to the family who lost the loved one. Anyway, sad story.

wes

KIllerfrog Emeritus
Wes ... You have been around TCU long enough ... Does Sewalt ring a bell?

Yes it does but I don't remember the circumstances. I was thinking of the DB coach who drove while intoxicated but I cannot recall his name. That was within the last 10 years. Sewalt was way back there

Chongo94

And yet, she's lived there for 10 years or so but has never had that happened, while TT's wife has only been around for 3 and well, you know.

So does that attest to her inability to drive, or the consistent inability of LBK townies to drive?

roddog

Banned
And yet, she's lived there for 10 years or so but has never had that happened, while TT's wife has only been around for 3 and well, you know.

So does that attest to her inability to drive, or the consistent inability of LBK townies to drive?

this is about ignorant, i am seeing more and more why you cant get out of lubbock, noone wants a moron!

7yrfrog

She ran the light and must have been really late in doing so. I have run red lights before and have never hit another car or person. The lights usually have at least three seconds before someone else in another direction are moving. Lawyers must love the tuberville family!

Chongo94

this is about ignorant, i am seeing more and more why you cant get out of lubbock, noone wants a moron!

Says the one who has somehow not mastered nor come close to mastering the concepts of grammar and correct English language usage in 30-40 some odd years of trying....cool.

Also, but of course this is your schtick, you fail to dispute my point. One has not had an incident while the other has. Therefore, your argument or point, and really, to even refer to your posts with that language is being generous, is moot.

I might add, that a few years ago a massive winter storm blanketed the state. Over the weekend, there were around 70-90 wrecks associated with the weather in DFW...a metro area of around or over 4 million people. During that same weekend, there were over 150 wrecks associated with the weather in LBK...a place of only 220,000 people (and that's being generous I think). So again, and I definitely know I'm not the only one that thinks this as I can easily find hundreds of people out here that feel the same way, LBK townies have no earthly idea how to drive. Mrs. Tubbs apparently somehow became infected with that ability.

Now, after all that, shouldn't you be feeding your face right now while hoping to pick up a lady of the night with your awesome swim shoes later?

2314@work

Contributor
The unit of absolute or dynamic viscosity is Force/Area X Time. The basic SI unit is Pascal X second Pa s (or Ns m-2). Mineral oils are typically 0.02 to 0.05 Pa.s at 40 degree C.

1 mPa.s = 1 Centipoise (cP) cP is commonly used for absolute viscosity. The symbol for viscosity is usually u.

When gravity is used to cause flow for the viscosity measurement, the density p of the oil is involved and kinematic viscosity is reported =u/p. The basic SI unit is meter2/second (m2 s-1).

Also

1 cm2 s-1 = 1 Stoke (St)

and 1 mm2 s-1 = 1 centiStoke (cSt)

cSt is commonly used for kinematic viscosity.

Viscosity of industrial lubricants is commonly classified using the International Standard Organization Viscosity Grade (ISOVG) system, which is the average viscosity in centistokes (cSt) at 40 degree C. For example, ISOVG 32 is assigned to oils with viscosity between 28.8 and 35.2 cSt at 40 degree C.

By contrast, viscosity of edible oils is taken in McMichael Units or Brookfield Units. Beyond that system is a simple "drop" notation with increased fluidity being indicated by the number of drops depicted. For example, one drop indicates a highly viscous fluid and 5 drops would indicate a higher level of fluidity.

The viscosity of oils is dependent upon temperature, pressure, and shear rate. Viscosity decreases as temperature increases because the molecules vibrate more and interact less. Conversely, the viscosity of oil increases as temperature decreases and can become grease-like at very low temperatures.
:eek:hmy: