• The KillerFrogs

FWST: Leader of TCU interfraternity group arrested

Big Frog II

I have also heard that TCU students have removed the "Do not remove under penalty of law" tags off of their pillows. This is sure to be breaking news on Channel 5 tonight.

TrueFrog2014

It was Sigma Chi, and happened the day after a raid. It's a shame, a bunch of really good guys just getting unlucky. I hope they don't get kicked off of campus from their nationals.

Frogs On A Plane

Ticket Exchange Pass
It was Sigma Chi, and happened the day after a raid. It's a shame, a bunch of really good guys just getting unlucky. I hope they don't get kicked off of campus from their nationals.

Yeah. Nothing is more unlucky than getting caught dealing drugs and chasing people with blow torches.

illini_frog

Sigma Chi is far from the worst here at TCU, but to say they were "just getting unlucky" made me lol.

TrueFrog2014

Sigma Chi is far from the worst here at TCU, but to say they were "just getting unlucky" made me lol.

Yeah they did get unlucky actually, house parties are broken up every single weekend and 99.9% of the time the partygoers are just told to go home. These cops were out to get more students in trouble, they gave out 3 providing to minor and about 14 MIC's. So yeah, I would call that unlucky.

illini_frog

Yeah they did get unlucky actually, house parties are broken up every single weekend and 99.9% of the time the partygoers are just told to go home. These cops were out to get more students in trouble, they gave out 3 providing to minor and about 14 MIC's. So yeah, I would call that unlucky.

Valid point.

Bonner is right though (omg did I just say that?), they probably had it coming, but they did get unfairly singled out.

TrueFrog2014

Valid point.

Bonner is right though (omg did I just say that?), they probably had it coming, but they did get unfairly singled out.

Thank you, not saying that what they did was right, it just sucks to get caught for doing something that is done multiple times every single weekend. Still would like to hear your "worse" fraternities, and why.

cdsfrog

Should have been smarter after all the crap that has just went down. Talk to my dad and step mom about this today. They will make an example of out him and Sigma Chi.

If this crap happens any other time, it wouldn't be a big deal. However, with all of the bad press for TCU they will act swiftly and boldly

TrueFrog2014

Should have been smarter after all the crap that has just went down. Talk to my dad and step mom about this today. They will make an example of out him and Sigma Chi.

If this crap happens any other time, it wouldn't be a big deal. However, with all of the bad press for TCU they will act swiftly and boldly

Dude, your parents sound really cool. It would be ridiculous for the school to take any serious action against a house party, there is numerous ones every weekend, hell even GDI's occassionaly have them.

cdsfrog

Dude, your parents sound really cool. It would be ridiculous for the school to take any serious action against a house party, there is numerous ones every weekend, hell even GDI's occassionaly have them.

Both TCU professors. You wouldn't know that since you never post here, but thanks for the ahole prick comment.

The house will have a sanction against it and he will be dealt slightly more severely. Like you said they agreed he just did what every frat house does. However he wasn't careful and got caught at the worst possible time for TCU.

Making an example doesnt mean expelling the guy, but he will be punished.