• The KillerFrogs

FWST: Leader of TCU interfraternity group arrested

wes

KIllerfrog Emeritus
wallace-bandaid-pulp-fiction.png

Did he have a pair of pliers too?

allclearforfrogs

Had the drug bust not one down this would not even be news. Stuff like that happened every weekend while I was at school....though I don't know for sure if it was specifically presidents of any organizations.

tcumaniac

There's about to be a huge speeding bust too. Over the past 6 months, chips have been secretly placed on every student's car to track whether or not they speed.

Thousands of students are expected to get arrested. This is going to be huge.

It's a damn shame how corrupt the student body has become. We're a bunch of criminals.

helcap

FWST: Leader of TCU interfraternity group arrested

FORT WORTH -- The president of Texas Christian University's Interfraternity Council was arrested Thursday on suspicion of furnishing alcohol to minors.

Fort Worth police were called to the 3500 block of Rogers Avenue at 11:27 p.m. Thursday.

According to a police report, the caller told a dispatcher that "a person with a blowtorch was chasing another person attempting to set them on fire."

Sgt. Pedro Criado, a police spokesman, said Saturday that he could not confirm how many of the people cited or arrested were TCU students. Police did not see or find a blowtorch, Criado said.

According to the report, 11 people were cited for alcohol violations and three were arrested on a charge of furnishing alcohol to minors.

Arrested were Casey Ross Tounget, 21; Macdonald George Wesner, 21; and John Bosworth, 20.

Tounget is listed on TCU's website as president of the TCU Interfraternity Council, the governing body for the 10 national fraternities on campus. -- Susan McFarland

http://www.star-tele...fraternity.html

How does she think he got elected ?

HToady

There's about to be a huge speeding bust too. Over the past 6 months, chips have been secretly placed on every student's car to track whether or not they speed.

Thousands of students are expected to get arrested. This is going to be huge.

It's a damn shame how corrupt the student body has become. We're a bunch of criminals.

Don't forget about the free picture on the nightly news!

I heard that more than 82 football players are guilty of this infraction.

abraxas

I knew the IFC system was liked that when I was there at TCU. From what I know, the frats have connections to buy from liquor stores around Fort Worth that Campus Life and the police are clueless.

Frog Wild

Ticket Exchange Pass
Why is providing alcoholic beverages to underage people (illegal activity), brushed under the rug (a sidebar story in the ST), but selling small amounts of weed is a front-page headline?

Klaw

Why is providing alcoholic beverages to underage people (illegal activity), brushed under the rug (a sidebar story in the ST), but selling small amounts of weed is a front-page headline?

Easy because one is legal when you turn 21 and the other is never legal no matter how old you are