• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

Frogs On A Plane

Ticket Exchange Pass
From Fort Worth to Tyler? She must be hot. Oh wait, she is.

It's no Fort Worth but Tyler really isn't that bad. They have put in some good places to eat lately and the drive isn't all that bad to FW. We actually live in a small town outside of Tyler but I didn't figure many would have heard on Lindale.

It's no Fort Worth but Tyler really isn't that bad. They have put in some good places to eat lately and the drive isn't all that bad to FW. We actually live in a small town outside of Tyler but I didn't figure many would have heard on Lindale.

I'm just messing with you. Tyler is not a bad place at all. Much better than Abilene, Lubbock, Midland, Odessa, or any other Texas city it could be compared to.

Frogs On A Plane

Ticket Exchange Pass
I'm just messing with you. Tyler is not a bad place at all. Much better than Abilene, Lubbock, Midland, Odessa, or any other Texas city it could be compared to.

Yeah the traffic in Tyler is terrible. Only thing I really dislike about it. There is a Mexican food joint here called Villa Montez that is awesome. They just put in Corner Bakery, Panera and Smash Burger, which is nice.

ShivasFrog

Not at all. I prefer hip hop over most but I listen to everything (besides country until I heard some songs by the Zac Brown band). I listen to classical, funk, blues, hipster music, and everything else in between.
I have no idea what hipster music is. Not even familiar with the term. I try to keep up, but at this point, I think, it's futile.

Zac Brown's music is in that gray zone between pop/rock and country that's hard not to like. Kind of like music junk food.

Stiff Arm Frog

Funny that Tyler came up, I am actually out here this weekend for work. Not a bad town at all, I was pleasantly surprised. I really like the small town feel.

Oh, I am also sharing a motel room with an aggie. Suggestions?

Stiff Arm Frog

But make sure the brown one is shut tight.

What are y'all doing for work in Tyler? If it wasn't rainy and cold I would suggest the patio at Monta Villa or the rooftop at Jakes.

I've been working as a freelance cameraman until I can find something more permanent. Saturday we went from 5am to midnight then packed it up and drove back to Fort Worth, so unfortunately I didn't get the chance to try your suggestions. Thanks anyway, it's appreciated.

This weekend's gig was a dance competition. 16 hours of the worst music on the planet, God help me.