• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

TAINTed frog

He obviously watches dirty Jap pron all day, so I am recommending he get help.

Boy, you're just really "blasting" me on this thread. I wish there was something I could do to combat your superiority over me in gambling, clock management in football, and life. Also, you seem to know most everything, so where can I can get help? Do you have some good places you go?

Zammers

Glad we have the self appointed "Doosh Police" to look out for everyone. Personally, I don't give a crap what any of you think about anything I own, wear, buy or display.

I have personalized license plates, own 2 cats and 1 dog, own a pink polo shirt with white stripes and now I even own purple Nike running shoes. I'm not married, yet (engaged currently.) Say what you will. I'm quite comfortable in my own skin any there ain't a damn thing anyone can say that's going to change that, particularly not some internet dork.

Every thread on this site seems to turn into a pissing match with name calling, finger pointing and people generally being jerks because there's no one to call them on it. I was simply asking a question when I started this thread about my old license plates.

So if anyone would like to point out anything to me at the next TCU basketball game I'd gladly accept your comments in person and then we could discuss man to man instead of hiding behind an anonymous internet alias.

Don't let these bozos get to you........75% of them are sitting at their computer right now sporting feathered hair/parted like a 5 year old....black sunglasses with croakies......and wearing a Magellan fishing shirt. All of which automatically void their opinions in my mind.

PurplePainD

Don't let these bozos get to you........75% of them are sitting at their computer right now sporting feathered hair/parted like a 5 year old....black sunglasses with croakies......and wearing a Magellan fishing shirt. All of which automatically void their opinions in my mind.

Zammers, what's your beef with Magellan shirts? Are you PFG snob?

Houston Frog

Pffft.... Tortoise frames, Game Guard, and I'm bald

I'd like to hear the dousche patrol's comments on men wearing scarfs in the winter..

particularly, wearing scarfs out to a nice dinner or lounge as a compliment to the outfit.. underneath a nice sportcoat or blazer or peacoat..