• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

TAINTed frog

Glad we have the self appointed "Doosh Police" to look out for everyone. Personally, I don't give a crap what any of you think about anything I own, wear, buy or display.

I have personalized license plates, own 2 cats and 1 dog, own a pink polo shirt with white stripes and now I even own purple Nike running shoes. I'm not married, yet (engaged currently.) Say what you will. I'm quite comfortable in my own skin any there ain't a damn thing anyone can say that's going to change that, particularly not some internet dork.

Every thread on this site seems to turn into a pissing match with name calling, finger pointing and people generally being jerks because there's no one to call them on it. I was simply asking a question when I started this thread about my old license plates.

So if anyone would like to point out anything to me at the next TCU basketball game I'd gladly accept your comments in person and then we could discuss man to man instead of hiding behind an anonymous internet alias.

I'm sorry to hear all that.

On a side note, I hope that this doosh patrol thread and Boner's "I'm a young executive but still have to gamble with Mommy's and Daddy's money" thread continue on through the offseason.

YA

Yep

Apparently purple shoes and a purple shirt give off a gay vibe, not a "that guy loves sports and his team colors are clearly purple" vibe.

What are ya gonna do?
It could also be the way you carry yourself that gives off this vibe? JK before you go all ape [Craig James] on me.

Kaiser

Nothing wrong with purple anything, Billups, I got a pair of purple Nike running shoes as well. Although I have to admit, way too many dudes in Miatas and Mini Coopers would slow down and look at me when I was jogging in those and my purple TCU jogging shirt as well.... so now I just wear one purple item at a time

Jogging in Heights/Montrose area?

FeistyFrog

Sir FeistyFrog
Having a martini in a sushi bar so will see how this goes:

The attorney retired and decided to get away from the big city and bought a cabin in a remote part of Montana. He sold his home in Bellaire and moved into the cabin to relax and enjoy the serenity. After the first few weeks he started to get a little lonely and began to question his decision.

Then one afternoon he saw a pickup approaching and got a little nervous especially when it turned into his place. The fellow in the truck got out and introduced himself as his neighbor a few miles away. The attorney said he was glad to meet him as he was getting a little lonely.

The neighbor said he meant to stop by sooner but wanted to let him get settled in. He then said he was having a party that night and wanted to invite him in person. The attorney said he would love to come. The neghbor then said "I need to warn you in advance there will be some drinking going on".

The attorney relied "I have no problem with that"

"And probably some fighting"

Again the attorney said hesitantly "no problem"

"And probably some sex"

Again "No problem"

And then the attorney asked if he could bring anything.

The neighbor said "I think I have everything we need, besides it's just going to be the two of us."

PurplePainD

Glad we have the self appointed "Doosh Police" to look out for everyone. Personally, I don't give a crap what any of you think about anything I own, wear, buy or display.

I have personalized license plates, own 2 cats and 1 dog, own a pink polo shirt with white stripes and now I even own purple Nike running shoes. I'm not married, yet w(engaged currently.) Say what you will. I'm quite comfortable in my own skin any there ain't a damn thing anyone can say that's going to change that, particularly not some internet dork.

Every thread on this site seems to turn into a pissing match with name calling, finger pointing and people generally being jerks because there's no one to call them on it. I was simply asking a question when I started this thread about my old license plates.

So if anyone would like to point out anything to me at the next TCU basketball game I'd gladly accept your comments in person and then we could discuss man to man instead of hiding behind an anonymous internet alias.

[Irony bomb]

I'm sorry that I hurt your feelings. If you really would like to fight me, we can try and arrange something. However, be warned, I haven't been in a fight since 7th grade, but I whipped my buddy's arse, 20+ years ago. I can't remember why he wanted to fight, but he was probably mad at me for calling him out for dooshy behavior.

Go buy a sense of humor or borrow some from a friend. Or just look in the mirror Stuart Smalley.

FROGGYS (seriously?)