• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

ftwfrog

Tough love Billups. Doosh patrol is a free service I try to provide to better the lives of all KFc members. A lot of people exhibit dooshy behavior without realizing it, so pointing it out is actually doing them a favor since their friends and loved ones don't do it.

Bonus tip of the day: Playing frisbee or tossing a football with your shirt off in a public setting (e.g. tailgate, etc)is marginally acceptable while in school. Not cool in your late 20's or 30's regardless of your physical condition. Had to point this out to some Lambda Chi's from TCU at the OU game a few years back...

What are your thoughts on wearing crocs??

YA

Tough love Billups. Doosh patrol is a free service I try to provide to better the lives of all KFc members. A lot of people exhibit dooshy behavior without realizing it, so pointing it out is actually doing them a favor since their friends and loved ones don't do it.

Bonus tip of the day: Playing frisbee or tossing a football with your shirt off in a public setting (e.g. tailgate, etc)is marginally acceptable while in school. Not cool in your late 20's or 30's regardless of your physical condition. Had to point this out to some Lambda Chi's from TCU at the OU game a few years back...
I am not surprised by that fraternity. It could have easily been the F1J1's as well--similar group of guys.

FeistyFrog

Sir FeistyFrog

Were their shirts tied around their waist's?

They should have at least been wearing their Intramural Champions t-shirts.

Houston Frog

Crocs are good fishing shoes, that's really the only time I wear mine... when I'm out on the pier or the boat. Good traction and doesn't matter if they get wet or bloody.

I got purple of course, I'm not gonna wear something goofy like Crocs without at least supporting the Frogs doing it

PurplePainD

Crocs are good fishing shoes, that's really the only time I wear mine... when I'm out on the pier or the boat. Good traction and doesn't matter if they get wet or bloody.

I got purple of course, I'm not gonna wear something goofy like Crocs without at least supporting the Frogs doing it

The farmer had a dog and his name was B I N G O

ChrisHulce

What's a Doosh? Is that like a [Cowherd]? Seems to me that being on "Doosh" patrol is pretty douchie. It is a free service so you get what you pay for ...
tongue.gif